Child Care Center is seeking an experienced Site Director to fulfill a front-line managerial role. The ideal Director will be passionate about building memorable connections with parents, sparking passion in teachers, motivating all supporting staff members and instilling a lifelong love for learning in our children. You will be responsible for daily operations, relationship management and compliance at all levels. You must be energetic, out-going and a very strong communicator.
- Position Type:Full-time
- Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
- High School Diploma/GED mandatory
- CDA, TCC, TCA, AA or BA in Early Childhood Development a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Childcare and applicable management skills
- Proven experience in recruitment, retention, relationship management, marketing, budgeting and cost control, conflict resolution, quality control and compliance
- Must be proficient in operating to regulatory agency licensing standards such as Bright from the Start, CACFP, Georgia Pre-K, Quality Rated, NAEYC
- Proficient computer, communication and computational skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, email functionality, articulate written and verbal communication and financial accountability
- Must be an entrepreneurial innovative thinker.
- Must have business acumen.
- Must be able to lead independently in a start up environment as this is a new school.
- Must be able to build partnerships quickly with local school, businesses, etc.
- Must demonstrate powerful leadership that motivates, fosters trust, collaboration, transparency and accountability.
- Must collaborate with center supervisor, executive director and chief strategic Officer to share insight and ensure total quality assurance by implementing the policies and guidelines that sustain continuous improvement and operational stability
- Must be organized, disciplined, goal oriented and driven toward operational efficiency and achieving profitability for the company through enrollment and fiscal responsibility.
- Must effectively supervise, direct and manage staff
- Recruit, train and retain a team of qualified staff and foster a positive company culture experience.
- Must proactively assist with enrolling new families, retaining existing accounts and marketing the organization to increase enrollments
Kindest Regards STEAM Believer,