*******DIRECTOR CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED****
GRAND OPENING FEB 2021
Tulips Learning Academy is a privately owned Childcare Center in Kennesaw, GA . The candidate should have experience working in a childcare center. Experience with Quality Care would be great! A professional attitude as well as a positive one that is able to be a team player is a must.
Tulips will be one of the COOLEST schools to work for with the most ADORABLE kids in town. We are seeking leaders in the education field to rise up and grow within our company. Are you ready to join not just a job, but a FAMILY?
- Overall responsibilities for managing and overseeing all aspects of a private preschool to include health and safety, enrollment and financial wellness, teacher management, staffing, training and retention, campus management, and delivery of high-quality education and care
- Grow the school - Doing the marketing required to bring prospects into the school, Conducting amazing tours to convert prospects to parents and retaining them by enabling awesome experiences for the kids. Activities including Online, Mail and Door to Door Marketing, closing the tours(Sales), and Managing the operations effectively to deliver the primrose promise. Consistently creating WOW moments for our kids, parents and teachers.
- Partnership with Owners and Management - Ability for the owners to rely on individual as their representative to manage and grow the school independently with no little to no supervision
- Maintain strong relationships with the families, faculty, and vendors
- Teacher Management, Hiring and Retention - Setting expectations, motivating and retaining teacher.
- Implementation of Primrose Curriculum - Work with the teachers to train and implement the curriculum
- Manage and Reduce budgets/forecasts, licensing and marketing initiatives
- Cultivate and maintain a safe and enjoyable culture while working in a fast-paced environment
- Incident Management - Successfully manage incidents, parent communication and state communication as per compliance procedures
- Backup - Ability to perform all essential functions for each position in the School, including, but not limited to, other Leadership Team positions, teacher, Food Service Teacher, and Bus Driver
- Positive and High Energy Individual. Maintaining and Building a positive culture in the school.
- Manage the schedule of the teachers so teachers are prepared and costs are kept low
- Keep the school compliant on all aspects :- Safety, Cleanliness, Incident reporting, Incident Management etc.
- Work with vendors and suppliers to keep the school maintained in a timely manner
- Order school and food supplies accurately and timely
- Manage the enrollment process accurately and create WOW moments for our kids and parents
A few of the advantages of being part of the Tulips team include:
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one another
- A Team that supports the professional and personal growth of the staff
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and development for staff
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for people with a take charge leader with an owner mindset. Compensation will include Base Pay plus a generous bonus based on school FTE count, total teacher salary cost, supplies costs, teacher retention and parent satisfaction and reviews.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Primary Education, or in related field
- 3-5 years of Director experience in a licensed child care facility
- Strong background in state licensing regulations, staffing, enrollment and budget management
- Demonstrated highly-effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated responsibilities in overseeing all preschool operations including human resources, quality assurance and facility operations
- A proven track record in hiring, developing and retaining staff
- Strong commitment to building positive relationships with families and the community
Making sure everything is in compliance with Bright From the Start as well as with Tulips standards. Physical requirements of this job include being able to stand for long periods of time, frequent walking, sitting on the floor and playing with children, being able to lift up to a 40 lb child in an emergency situation. You must be able to get up off the floor and stand up quickly. The ideal candidate will have a loving demeanor with experience with the Bright From the Start Regulations, classroom experience, and CPR certification. All candidates must pass the national criminal background check. You must speak English clearly and be able to communicate with other staff, parents and our wonderful children.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32,000.00 per year